The December Water Quality Committee Meeting will be Thursday, December 12, 7:30pm in the Trophy Room.
The Agenda is as follows:
Water Quality Agenda
December 12, 2019 7:30 PM
I. Planning 2020
– Budget Submission Dec 1st
– Packanack Annual Volunteer Cleanup Day – WQ proposal (Fred)
II. NJCOLA November meeting Highlights
– Opportunity to feature Packanack on NJCOLA website. –
– Feedback from Watershed Management Presentation on Nov 16. https://www.njcola.org/html/watershed-management.cfm
– New Grant Funding, Is there an opportunity for grants?
III. Next Steps Develop communication for a discussion with about Town Cleaning of Outfalls and Fingers.
IV. William Paterson presentation
All PLCA members are welcome and encouraged to attend.