The sun is shining a little bit brighter today. The Governor has just announced the first bit of easing since the COVID-19 Pandemic started. While this is exciting news, we caution you to remember that we are not out of the woods yet. The spirit of the easing is to provide sensible outlets for folks to get outside and get some fresh air as the weather gets nicer.
The Governor has reopened state/county parks and forests for passive recreation, including fishing, hunting, boating, canoeing, hiking, walking, running/jogging, and biking. Picnic areas, playgrounds, exercise stations and equipment, swimming, pavilions, restrooms remain closed.
Golf courses and Tennis can open with very specific social distancing policies.
Given these changes, PLCA will make the following changes effective sunrise, Saturday, May 2:
- Tennis/Golf lots will re-open
- Tennis/Golf clubs can commence as per the Governor’s order/stipulations, including social distancing. Each club is responsible to manage.
- Kilroy/Hess lots will remain closed
- East Beach lot will remain closed
- Peninsula will re-open – social distancing rules apply
- Clubhouse lot will remain closed
All social distancing measures are still in place.
Please enjoy the warmer weather responsibly.