2021 PLAA Adult Kickball is going to be back this fall and we hope to see many of the community members and their families out on the field. If you have never played before, but would like to join, you have 3 options:
- Join by clicking on: PLCA Member – please place me on a team.
- Joining an established team (ONLY with the CAPTAIN’S APPROVAL).
- Create your own team – to do this, you would need around 14 people, keeping in mind that there is a maximum of 4 non-PLCA members that can be on your team and that your team must be co-ed. The PLCA members can be an unlimited number.
A few things about the league:
- Kickball is played at Kilroy field on Friday nights. Adults play and many of the kids run around and play their own games of football, basketball, soccer or do some gymnastics.
- The first Friday of the season will be September 10, 2021.
- Super Saturday will plan to be on October 30th with a rain date of Nov 6th. Unfortunately, with Halloween on a Sunday, we cannot make that our rain date.
- Games will be on Friday nights at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 & 10:00
- A late fee of $20 will go into effect on August 11, so register before August 11th to avoid the late payment.
- Registration will close on August 17, 2021.
Reach out to us (Marc & Tara) with any questions at:
If you are creating a new team of your own, you must reach out to us prior to registering. We will need to guide you to register properly. A new team should be established by July 31st, the latest. New teams must have a name and logo by July 31st, as well.
This is the link to register: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/277956
See many of you in the fall!!
Marc & Tara Houser 🙂