The PLAA is happy to announce that a Commissioner has stepped up to run 2021 PLAA Youth Soccer for this fall! As much as I will be around to help the commissioner for this role, it would be very beneficial to the program to possibly have 1 or 2 more people step up to act as co-commissioners.
As you fill out the registration form, for your child, please consider offering your assistance to this program. The PLAA Youth Fall Soccer League is a volunteer run program, so it will only be as good as our community is willing to make it. Please sign up to be a co-commissioner, offer to coach or help with other “behind the scenes” responsibilities.
Registration for this program is now open. Please sign up early, as it allows the commissioners to order t-shirts in time for the start of the season.
A $20 late fee will go into effect after August 20, 2021. Please do your best to sign up prior to August 20th.
A little more about youth soccer:
- For children going entering the fall of 2021: PreK3, PreK4, Kindergarten, 1st – 4th grade
- Clinics, practices & game sessions will be 1 hour
- Volunteer coaches are needed for each level
- PLCA Members – FREE before August 21
- Non-PLCA Members – $40 (PreK3, PreK4 & Kindergarten)
- Non-PLCA Members – $80 (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade)
- Questions? Please contact Tara Houser at: PLAApresident2021@gmail.com
- PreK3 – Saturday – 9:00
- PreK4 – Saturday – 10:00
- Kindergarten – Saturday – 11:00
- 1st – Saturday – 10:00 & Tuesday – 6:30
- 2nd – Saturday – 11:00 & Wednesday – 6:30
- 3rd & 4th – Saturday – 9:00 & Thursday – 6:30
Please click on this link or paste it to your web browser to sign up.
We are looking forward to a fun fall season of soccer!