2021 PLAA Youth Soccer
There is about 1 week to register for this program, without a late fee of $20 going into effect. For all PLCA Members, this is a FREE soccer program. There is a fee for non-PLCA Members.
As you fill out the registration form, for your child, please consider offering your assistance to this program. The PLAA Youth Fall Soccer League is a volunteer run program, so it will only be as good as our community is willing to make it. Please sign up to be a co-commissioner, offer to coach or help with other “behind the scenes” responsibilities.
Registration for this program is now open. Please sign up early, as it allows the commissioners to order t-shirts in time for the start of the season.
A $20 late fee will go into effect after August 20, 2021. Please do your best to sign up prior to August 20th.
A little more about youth soccer:
· For children going entering the fall of 2021: PreK3, PreK4, Kindergarten, 1st – 4th grade (Born before October 15, 2018)
· Clinics, practices & game sessions will be 1 hour
· Volunteer coaches are needed for each level
· PLCA Members – FREE before August 21
· Non-PLCA Members – $40 (PreK3, PreK4 & Kindergarten)
· Non-PLCA Members – $80 (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade)
· August 21 – $20 late fee is added
· Registration will close on August 28, 2021.
· Questions? Please contact Tara Houser at: PLAApresident2021@gmail.com
· Season begins: September 11
· Season ends: October 30
· PreK3 – Saturday – 9:00
· PreK4 – Saturday – 10:00
· Kindergarten – Saturday – 11:00
· 1st – Saturday – 10:00 & Tuesday – 6:30
· 2nd – Saturday – 11:00 & Wednesday – 6:30
· 3rd & 4th – Saturday – 9:00 & Thursday – 6:30
Please click on this link or paste it to your web browser to sign up.
https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/278329 We are looking forward to a fun fall season of soccer!