2021 PLAA Youth Fall Soccer
The PLAA is happy to announce that Brittany Arthur & Kelly Delaney have stepped up as Co-Commissioners, with additional help from Julie Bertalan and Tara Houser to run 2021 PLAA Youth Soccer for this fall!
A late fee of $20 has gone into effect and registration will close by August 28th. Thank you to all those that have already registered. It truly helps the commissioners organize the program. As of now, there are over 200 kids signed up to play!!!
As you fill out the registration form, for your child, please consider offering your assistance to this program. The PLAA Youth Fall Soccer League is a volunteer run program, so it will only be as good as our community is willing to make it. Please offer to coach or help with other “behind the scenes responsibilities. We definitely need more coaches.
Uniform shirts have been ordered. Please do your best to sign up prior to August 28th if you would like to have a chance in your child receiving their uniform shirt on time.
A little more about youth soccer:
- For children going entering the fall of 2021: PreK3, PreK4, Kindergarten, 1st – 4th grade (Born before October 15, 2018)
- Clinics, practices & game sessions will be 1 hour
- Volunteer coaches are needed for each level
- PLCA Members – FREE before August 21
- Non-PLCA Members – $40 (PreK3, PreK4 & Kindergarten)
- Non-PLCA Members – $80 (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Grade)
- August 21 – $20 late fee is added
- Registration will close on August 28, 2021.
- Season begins: September 11
- Season ends: October 30
- All sessions are 1 hour long
- PreK3 – Saturday – 9:00
- PreK4 – Saturday – 10:00
- Kindergarten – Saturday – 11:00
- 1st – Saturday – 10:00 & Tuesday – 6:30
- 2nd – Saturday – 11:00 & Wednesday – 6:30
- 3rd & 4th – Saturday – 9:00 & Thursday – 6:30
Please click on this link or paste it to your web browser to sign up.
Contact Brittany or Kelly with questions at:
We are looking forward to a fun fall season of soccer!