2022 PLAA Adult Kickball is going to be back this fall
and we hope to see many of the community members and their families out on the field.
If you have never played before, but would like to join, you have 3 options:
1. Join by clicking on: PLCA Member – please place me on a team
2. Joining an established team (ONLY with the CAPTAIN’S APPROVAL)
3. Create your own team – to do this, you would need around 14 people, keeping in mind that there is a maximum of 4 non-PLCA members (out-of-lakers) that can be on your team and that your team must be co-ed. The PLCA members can be an unlimited number
A few things about the league:
– Kickball is played at Kilroy field on Friday nights. Adults play and many of the kids run around and play their own games of football, basketball, soccer or do some gymnastics
– The first day of the season will be September 9, 2022
– Super Saturday will be on October 29th with a rain date of October 30th
– Games will be played on Friday nights at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00pm (makeup games on Thursdays)
– Registration will Open July 1st and close on August 12th
– A late fee of $20 will go into effect on August 8th, so register before August 8th to avoid the late payment
– If you are creating a new team of your own, you must reach out to me prior to register. I will need to guide you to register properly.
– A new team should be established by July 31st.
New teams must have a name and logo by July 31st as well.
The LINK to register is: go.teamsnap.com/forms/320479
If you have any questions please reach out to Amy Weiland @ email@example.com
See you in the FALL!