Did you know that the Packanack Golf Club is a 9 hole (Par 72) Golf Course and was designed in 1964 by renowned architect Geoffrey Cornish? That the course lies on 55 acres of some of the most scenic spots in Packanack? That members can rent the PGC clubhouse for private parties?
All of the PGC holes are framed by beautiful ponds, sand bunkers and woods. The front and back 9 have different yardages, different angles off the tee box and in several cases, boast different pars as well. The PGC has 220 members and offers various memberships. Some of the many activities that the PGC offers is junior golf camps, private lessons, junior club championship and family golf nights. The PGC offers a slate of tournaments in addition to weekly ladies and senior days.
After golf, one can enjoy a beverage and meal at the newly renovated club house overlooking the golf course or lake. There are many reasons to join the PGC:
· NO greens fees or caddies
· Unmatched CONVENIENCE with NO WEEKDAY TEE TIMES
· FAMILY FRIENDLY
· No 5 hour rounds. Play 9 holes in just 2 hours or less (even with kids)
· You can start playing at first light
· Grass driving range, two practice greens and practice bunker
· Friendly, “laid back” environment
· Walk or ride 9/18 or 3 holes if you choose
· GREAT FOOD and FRIENDLY STAFF
· Great place to meet other families from the community
Look no further in what to do with your summer and your family. The Packanack Golf Club is open to new memberships. For more information contact Robert Ferguson at email@example.com or call 973-694-9754.