|The Mothers Club is looking forward to welcoming hundreds of kids, both big and small, to the Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 8. It truly is a magical day in Packanack Lake, so we would like to remind you of the following.
George Washington Middle School’s talented Eaglettes will be performing a sing-a-long as we await Santa’s incredible helicopter landing on Kilroy Field from approximately 8:40-9:00am. We hope you can join them.
We are very fortunate to enjoy breakfast with Santa. However, it is especially important to remember those less fortunate during the holiday season. The Wayne Interfaith Network, a nonprofit that helps support local needy families, is in desperate need of your support.
Please bring these unexpired items to the clubhouse on December 8:
· Non-perishables, including hardy soups, stews, and regular-sized boxes of macaroni and cheese, pasta, rice instant potatoes, cereal and stuffing
· Canned tuna, salmon, chicken and ham
· Peanut butter (plastic jars only)
· Canned fruit and vegetables
· Pancake mix and syrup
· Personal care items, including shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste
· Cleaning supplies
The breakfast seatings are all sold out, but tickets may still be purchased for the Santa Meet & Greet. Please visit the Clubhouse Office to purchase yours.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and celebrating the true spirit of the season. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, December 8.
For additional information, please call Alex Pasckvale at 551.427.3257.